We hold a variety of properties, from office space, industrial and retail to single-family and multi-family homes, as well as build to suit opportunities. Check back here for updated company news and industry insights.
Celebrate Earth Day in DallasPosted on April 20, 2012
Earth Day Dallas is an annual festival seeking to elevate environmental awareness and change the way North Texans think, live and work. But most of all, it’s family-friendly fun!!
The event is April 21-22, 10am-6pm, at Fair Park in Dallas, where you will have access to over 600,000 square feet of indoor & outdoor events
And the best part – admission is FREE!! You can’t beat that!
Click here to view the schedule of events. Entertainment and programming includes:
- The Eco-Expo will showcase green initiatives of corporations, small businesses, non-profits, government groups, hospitals, universities and more.
- Green Talk Speaker Series with topics including water, global warming, gardening and the future sustainability of North Texas
- Artfully Green Film Series
- Family Zone featuring Radio Disney and hands-on environmental activities
- Live music at the Band Shell featuring Amos Lee
- Home & Garden Workshop corner demonstrating composting, rainwater harvesting, and green money-saving tips
- Earth Yoga
- Picnic for the Planet: Help break the world’s record for the largest, simultaneous global picnic!
- DFW Truck Farm 5K Fun Run
- Live BMX shows
- Dallas Urban Debate Alliance environmental, student debates
- Dance Performances
- Gardening, cooking, and money-saving live demonstrations
- The Children’s Corner will entertain kids with music, zoo animals, arts-and-crafts, short plays and educational demonstrations.
Additional attractions include The Dallas Aquarium, The Museum of Nature and Science, Texas Discovery Gardens, African American Museum of Life and Culture, The Women’s Museum: An Institute for the Future and the Texas Museum of Automotive History.
Fair Park will charge $10 for parking. We encourage you to avoid he hassles of parking altogether & take the Green Line to the Fair Park Station.