We hold a variety of properties, from office space, industrial and retail to single-family and multi-family homes, as well as build to suit opportunities. Check back here for updated company news and industry insights.
City Council Approves Major Billingsley Project in North DallasPosted on June 30, 2011
It’s official! Last week the Dallas City Council approved Billingsley Company to develop The Four Corners of 190 (George Bush) & the Dallas North Tollway. These four corners will become the iconic gateway to future development northward.
- 32 acre, four corner master-planned development
- Each building is designed for 10 levels of office space above six levels of parking, totaling 16 stories
- Average floor plate is 33,000 SF*
- Average building totals 373,490 RSF*
- Master plan includes four independent buildings designed to create an architectural gateway into North Dallas and Plano
- Build to suit
- Will develope to LEED status
- Unobstructed, breathtaking views
For more information, contact Lucy Burns at 214-270-0998 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or visit our website at http://www.billingsleyco.com/properties/display.asp?section=office&location=bush-tollway
*subject to change per tenant’s plans